Hello👋 to all Developers and Designers around the world..! 🌈
I am Alen and this is my debut in the blogging world, hope it comes helpful to you all.
I have curated a list of super cool resources, which will save valuable time and make life better for web developers and designers. The list will be published in different parts as you all know the dev and design resources are never-ending.
1. Random Image via API
- The most powerful photo engine in the world.
- The Unsplash API is a modern JSON API that surfaces all of the info you’ll need to build any experience for your users.
2. Embeddable Widget Apps for Notion
- Add 3rd party apps embed or create a custom embed for your Notion Document.
- Create and share beautiful images of your source code.
- Start typing or drop a file into the text area to get started.
- Generate better content copies in seconds with the power of Artificial Intelligence.
- Expanding your content for writing blogs is easier than ever before.
- AI-Generated tweet ideas.
5. Poet. so
- Capture and share Twitter posts as beautiful images.
- You could use this as social proof on your website.
6. Weekly Visitor Report
- Get a weekly report of the companies visiting your website.
7. Smart Mockup
- Create stunning product mock-ups easily and online .
- The fastest web-based mock-up tool.
- No experience or skills needed, super easy-to-use.
8. Small Dev tools
- Handy developer tools with a delightful interface.
- Provide 20+ tools that help developers with commonly performed tasks like Encoding/Decoding, Minifying, Test Dummy data set, and a lot more.
9. Show beautiful message in the console
- FIGlet is a program for making large letters out of the ordinary text.
10. A Visual Type Scale
- Understand and visualize the difference between different font sizes, REM vs. EM Values.
- Check the preview in real-time to see how it looks.
I hope you enjoyed my article about web development and design resources. There are many great resources available to help you learn about web development and design. These resources can help to give you the skills you need to design your own website or work on a web design/development project. Plus, web development and design are always evolving, so it's always a good idea to stay up-to-date with the latest trends. I hope you'll continue to follow my blog for more great content!
This resource series of resource sharing will be continued...Stay tuned for more!
Wish me luck 🌟 Happy Learning 💻